Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday

I started my Saturday by making an early run to Walmart at 6:30 this morning to get everything I needed for my contribution to the Easter meal that we will be enjoying with Uncle D's extended family tomorrow. After I got home, I remembered that we had a 10:00 soccer game to attend. The first time that we would see Payton play: She plays on the same team as her good friend:
On yet another field, another friend was playing on a different team:

The girls did not seem to notice that it was a cold windy morning but the spectators sure knew it:

I really don't know that this little guy noticed the cold but he sure noticed when Pepaw ran out of donut holes: After the game, we all went out for a yummy lunch at Chipotles and now home to get things done.

1 comment:

Cayley said...

Brandon has got me hooked on Chipotle's and there's not one really close around here. Ugh!