Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Favorites - Birthday Girl

Let me tell you a story about a girl who between the ages of 4 - 7 years old that I and later to find out others had a real personality conflict with:

I was around her only so that I could hang out with one of my best friends, her mom. She seemed to think her mom was placed on the earth to see to her every little need and I thought I was placed in her life to show her that wasn't true, thus the personality conflict. Well, long story even longer, her dad moved both of them away and I thought the only redeeming factor about the move was that I wouldn't be around this little angel as a teenager. Well, lo and behold, the little stinker grew into a beautiful, fun loving, most of the time respectful, and responsible teenager who is turning 19 today. I have liked her more as a teenager than I ever did as a 4 year old.

I'm so thankful that God is growing her into a godly person who will do GREAT things in her life.

H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y Beth !!!! Love ya.

1 comment:

Beth said...

hey i inspired you to get a facebook..and now i started at blog! check it out.. not very interesting right now though lol :)