Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mammaw's Potato Salad

For my company that visited in the last two weeks, I had bought potatoes but never had to opportunity to cook them. My company is gone and I was left with these potatoes. Uncle D and I are not big potato eaters. So today, in an effort not be wasteful, I attempted to recreate my mom's potato salad. She never had a recipe that I knew of, she would just throw the ingredients together. The only person that I knew that had attempted to make this potato salad was my niece, Marcy, so I called her this morning to verify the ingredients. If I say so myself, I think it turned out OK. Maybe, not as good as mom's but close. Now, if I could just learn to make her banana pudding, I think I would have arrived.

1 comment:

Nana said...

If only someone could duplicate her banana pudding! No one elses banana pudding could ever compare to hers. It was truly the best ever!