Sunday, June 7, 2009

Week in Review

Worked a full week which went fairly well. The person that I back up was off Thursday and Friday so it was kinda crazy on those days but I lived through it. Our long awaited refrigerator was delivered Thursday and is everything I thought it would be except there is no light in the freezer. Oh well, nothing is freezing in the refrigerator section so I'm good. Today was promotion Sunday at our church and I buy bibles for all my kindergarteners that are going into first grade. I took 7 bibles today, I'm going to miss my kindergarteners. Our Sunday School class doesn't have any kindergarteners this year so we will be splitting girls and boys each Sunday. Today, I had the boys and they were a lot of fun.
We ate at a new place today at lunch and it was really good. I would recommend Firehouse Subs. Here is a cute picture of my little friend and her uncle:


We are now expectantly looking forward to our vacation. It won't be long til we head to the mountains.

No comments: