Saturday, November 22, 2008

Out with the Old and In with the New

Today, Uncle D and I went shopping again (2 Saturdays in a row) but today I was on a mission. Most of the appliances in our house have had eternal life or so it seems (Uncle D has had to resurrect the washer a couple of times). Today we took the plunge and purchased a new washer and dryer. Our old ones are probably 15 years old.


I've been wanting a dryer with the steam cycle. Yeah, I found one at the price that I would pay. The added bonus is that I got one of the pedestals for free and am getting a rebate on the purchase of the other. They could be delivered tomorrow after church or maybe the week after Thanksgiving. So, today I'm washing clothes (hopefully for the last time) in the old washer & dryer in preparation for our Thanksgiving trip to NM.





2 comments:

Kristy said...

I just got this kind of washer/dryer a couple of months ago and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!! And the pedestals...they are awesome!!

Enjoy doing laundry again (well, at least for a little while...till the newness wears off!!!)

deneise said...

you know your old when i'm totally jealous of your new washer & dryer!!! :)