Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's not just me

Today while eating a yummy lunch at Olive Garden with some family members. My older brother brought up the fact that he had read my post about my Power of Observancy one day. The next day he went into his bathroom and noticed that his lovely wife had moved his trash can. He goes to her and in his very loving way asked what she had done with his trash can and she asked him if that was all he noticed. He went back into the bathroom and realized that she had redecorated the entire bathroom in golf paraphernalia for him but all he had noticed was the missing trash can. As he finished this story, his daughter, my niece confessed that she too was not a very observant person. It made me feel so good to know that apparently it is not just me but it must be in my genes.

No comments: