Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Power of Observancy

Thursday morning as I was leaving for work, it was dark. I get in my car and look towards our back yard and see a red light in our shed window. It kind of concerned me but I thought that it was probably a reflection so I get out of the car to check it out from far away. No it wasn't a reflection but still appeared to be a red light shining. I get back in the car and head towards work. I get on the cell phone and call Uncle D to report this mysterious light and to ask him to investigate. He wasn't surprised about the light, he told me it was a power strip out in the shed that had been there for months. I questioned that fact because I had never seen it but he assured me that it had been there for months. This story only confirms what Uncle D, my friend Rhonda, I and few of my other friends know and that is that I am not a very observant person. I try to hang out with people who are so that I can be in the know. So, if you get a new hairdo or nose job and I don't notice, please don't be mad at me, I will notice it eventually but usually not right away. That's just who I am.

No comments: