Saturday, January 31, 2009

Reconnecting

Back in September last year, Uncle D & I joined facebook. Yeah a couple of old coots joining young people on a world wide web social network. I did with much trepidation and thought that I can't do this but plunged in anyway. It has really been a fun way to keep up with friends and family. The best thing I have found is reconnecting with some friends and family that I haven't seen in years & I do mean years:
This lady put up with a lot from me when I was a teenager (she was my youth pastor's wife).

These are my cousins that I don't remember seeing in a long time.

I knew L as a child and have kept up with her through her dad as she has grown into a beautiful lady. This past week, we connected on facebook & I've enjoyed seeing her good looking family.

No comments: