Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Blessings

Uncle D and I are both blessed to be able to teach Sunday School classes in our local church. I teach in the preschool class, kindergarteners. Today, I taught the story of Meshach, Shadrach and Abednego and their choice to obey God even knowing that they were facing the fiery furnace. What fun it is to see the kids grasp bible truths and hide God's word in their hearts. Today we were making the transfer of SS workers and Children Church workers, when 2 new little boys came into the classroom. The CC worker was taking care of greeting them, when I noticed their parents at the door. What a blessing to see my nephew, his wife and older son there. I then recognized the 2 little visitors as my great nephews. God is using a young couple in our church to reach out to them. I have it on good authority that the boys really enjoyed church and are hoping to get involved in our Wednesday night Bible Club as well as Sunday school next week. Please pray that this happens.

1 comment:

Nana said...

What a blessing! Prayers are being answered. R and I will continue to pray for our nephew and family. Love, B