Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

During these turbulent times of our economy, we can remember that none of this is taking God by surprise and that He is still on his throne. I also am thankful for His promises that I can claim:

“Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:9)

“Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.”
(Hebrews 13:5)

“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:19)

“I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread." (Psalms 37:25)

1 comment:

Nana said...

Oh Judy! I needed this this morning. Thank you! It is good to know that God is in control! Love you, Barbara