Sunday, October 26, 2008

What a Day That Will Be

I'm missing my mom & dad today. It will be five years this coming Thursday that my dad went home to be with the Lord. I know that I'll see him and mom again in heaven because we all have trusted in what Christ did for us on Calvary. That is a hope that I cling to. If you'll indulge me, I want to share the words to a song that has been running through my thoughts today:

What A Day That Will Be
Words and Music: Jim Hill

There is coming a day, When no heart aches shall come, No more clouds in the sky, No more tears to dim the eye, All is peace forever more, On that happy golden shore, What a day, glorious day that will be.

What a day that will be, When my Jesus I shall see, And I look upon His face, The One who saved me by His grace; When He takes me by the hand, And leads me through the Promised Land, What a day, glorious day that will be.

There’ll be no sorrow there, No more burdens to bear, No more sickness, no pain, No more parting over there; And forever I will be, With the One who died for me, What a day, glorious day that will be.

What a day that will be, When my Jesus I shall see, And I look upon His face, The One who saved me by His grace; When He takes me by the hand, And leads me through the Promised Land, What a day, glorious day that will be.

No comments: